I’ve been on quite the reading spree lately and managed to finish two books. Democracy in America has taken me over a year to finish, but it’s finally done. It was an incredibly dry book with maybe five diamonds in it that really made reading it worthwhile. I’ll probably make a post about it later, but suffice it to say, I finished it. I also managed to finish Profiles in Courage this weekend while on my flight back home and have to say it was an interesting book and fairly good.
The problem I have now though, is I have a bunch of books to read, but no idea what I want to pick up next. Any of these sound good to anyone?
- The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah
- The Last Lecture
- Nim Chimpsky: The Chimp Who Would Be Human
- Breaking Rank: A Top Cop’s Expose of the Dark Side of American Policing
- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
- A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
- The Cathedral & the Bazaar: Musings on Linux and Open Source by an Accidental Revolutionary
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
- Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong
- The Year of Living Biblically: One Man’s Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible
I didn’t realize my book Queue is so large :(. So not enough time to read them all. At least I have more time now that I’m not crunching ridiculous hours at work anymore!
I should make a list next of all of the video games I still need to play/beat so I can start working on those too!